What’s New ~ March 2020
The What's New ~ March 2020 blog entry is up. This month, we’ve introduced a couple of improvements that add a lot to myViewBoard’s versatility.
- Throw and Present allows participants to use the myViewBoard Companion app to automatically open objects sent via the “Throw” feature. Video here: https://youtu.be/AoWsKXAZ6a4
- The color picker has been revamped and now includes a special "eyedropper" feature.
- Support for two more Indian languages: Kannada and Hindi.
- Sign in is no longer required to use the Immersive Reader.
- Live Caption is available under all modes (preparation, presentation and desktop modes).
- Improved loading times during launch.
- Enhanced performance of the Page management menu.
- If you drag and drop an Original Content background image onto a canvas, myViewBoard Original Content background images are no longer added to the user-defined background folder.
- For myViewBoard for Android users out there, we have added IWB (Interactive Whiteboard Format) versions for some of the Original Content files.