MyViewBoard for Windows Integration with MyViewBoard.com

• Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to share screens, as well as cast-in and out using MyViewBoard for Windows. I know that in order to do this, MyViewBoard for Windows has to integrate with MyViewBoard.com. I cannot find anything in the support topics or guides that provide information about how to do this. I am logged into my MyViewBoard.com account and have the MyViewBoard for Windows open. They don't seem to be synching, assuming that is what is supposed to happen? Please help!

• Hello, thank you for your question. Wireless presentation can be indeed a bit confusing.
    Actually you can cast in and out from different platforms: myViewBoard for Windows, and myViewBoard.com.

You can present your screen from Windows to our online plateforme and from the website to our Windows software.
    For that, I may invite you to follow the steps on this webpage : https://wiki.myviewboard.com/Wireless_Presentation
    They are also different video tutorials.

But the main steps are :

If you want to send your screen from myViewBoard to Windows to a host:

• Enable the casting tool (should turn green)
    • Provide your ViewBoard name to your host
    • The host should be signed-in on our website
    • He should click on Receive a screen, enter his name and the ViewBoard Name (written on myViewBoard for Windows).

If you want to receive a screen on your ViewBoard for Windows, the steps are almost the same. But on the website you click on "Send your screen".

If you have other questions, please don't hesitate.

Best,
    Juliette