Viewboard Software and Computer Mouse

• With the newest update, I have noticed that when I extend my ViewSonic to the actual ViewSonic board in my classroom it has been acting up.

1. The touch screen sometimes becomes inactive.
    2. The mouse on my computer becomes the pen.
    3. The Viewboard software gets stuck in the corner of the screen and I cannot use it.
    4. I still cannot get MyClips to work and we are registered as an Educational entity.
      Any suggestions?

• @wheeler-cathedral-school-net said in Viewboard Software and Computer Mouse:

ot get MyClips to work and we are reg

Hello Wheeler,

Thank you for the post.
    May you also share a photo on how you connect them through? Please.
    So that we can understand more what's going on for the previous 3 items.

And by 3. "The Viewboard software gets stuck in the corner of the screen", could you please share how did it stuck by a video? Appologize for I didn't quite understand the difficulty your are facing.

As for myViewBoard Clips, it is NOT just an entity feature. It is an on-demand feature. We will E-mail the application form to you on your myViewBoard account email.

Thank you and have a nice day,
    Alice

• I connect the computer and the Viewboard with HDMI cord and the smaller USB cord.

1. The mouse is the only thing that will write. Sometimes the pens that we have will not write on the board, the bigger end, vs the fine point tip.
    2. The blue screen is ViewSonic the other is my THinkpad Ultrabook. The yellow is the viewsonic softward getting stuck and the pen only writes using my mouse.
      ViewSonic Board Blue and Computer Screen.PNG

• @alice-chou-tw-viewsonic-com said in Viewboard Software and Computer Mouse:

As for myViewBoard Clips, it is NOT just an entity feature. It is an on-demand feature. We will E-mail the application form to you on your myViewBoard account email.

Good News!
    We will re-open myViewBoard Clips for entity - Education tier user soon.
    For education tier users, you may access myViewBoard Clips without any fee until 2020-12-31.

Thank you,
    Alice

• @wheeler-cathedral-school-net

For items 1 and 2, it's more like hardware issue, could you please check our hardware support for that?
    https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/home

For item 3, may I know which ViewBoard Software were you referring to?

Thank you,
    Alice