Happy or Angry
null null last edited by
Have you ever wished there is an easy “tool” that could express your emotions? Artists use line, composition, and color to create an overall mood or feeling. Try to encourage your students to explore colors/ lines and their mood-altering effects by creating his/her own self-portrait today!
- Attribute emotions to colors and lines.
- Communicate feelings effectively.
- Did you know that colors can express your emotions? Drag the color to match the emotion.
- Use lines to draw your emotions.
- Use colors and lines to draw an emotional self-portrait today!