Make a Color Wheel
null null last edited by
Do you teach your students about color in three-dimensions? Color wheels show us how colors are related. They remind artists how to mix and think about colors.
- Understand color mixing.
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Define warm and cool colors.
- What two primary colors are mixed to make the secondary color? Use the real-life objects to see how red, yellow, and blue mix to make a new color.
- Complete the color wheel with secondary colors.
- Complete the color wheel with tertiary colors.
- Complete the color wheel and identify primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Drag the warm/cool colors to the group.
- Create your own color-wheel flowers.
lalisa16720 last edited by
That was very helpful, and I appreciate your teaching me. Your blog posts are top notch in every way. You made available for public consumption a blog entry that, albeit lengthy, was incredibly interesting and useful. gacha life