Add fix Background
Is it possible to permanently add your own backgrounds to the pre-installed backgrounds?
The goal would be that the backgrounds are also available offline on the board and do not have to be added via a cloud.
Alice last edited by
Hi ROM, may I know which software were you referring to?
Is it Whiteboard for Android?
Yes, it's the Android Version
Kaitlyn Peng last edited by
Thank you for the prompt reply!
I am the product manager of myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android. I hear your wish and appreciate your feedback! It will be used for future improvement and hope can help you a lot!
Stay tune for further information!
Did I understand you correctly that it is currently not possible to add your own backgrounds?
Kaitlyn Peng last edited by myViewBoard.expert
You can add your own backgrounds by following the steps on both "myViewBoard Whiteboard for Windows" and "myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android": (please refer to the attached images below)
- Step 1. Click/tap "Background" icon
- Step 2. Click/tag "Select Image" icon
- Step 3. Select images form your local hard drive to be used as background.
- Step 4. See the result
- If your theme is "Education" or "Sport", the icons of step 1 and step 2will be:
- If your theme is "Business" or "Public sector", the icons of step 1 and step 2 will be: