Discover what's new in May !
- Poll/Quiz feature: get feedback from your students by asking different kind of questions ! Questions are asked within myViewBoard for Windows, and students can use the Companion app or myViewBoard website to send their replies.
- Highlight while presenting: the Companion app now has a “Laser Stroke” feature, which allows presenters to draw lines remotely on the canvas during presentations.
- Proxy Server Support : The latest myViewBoard release also adds support for proxy server authentication.
We also improved some other features :
- You can mute the notification sound !
- You can see the "root" directory when opening Google Drive . Also, “Starred” folders on Google Drive will show up as a special directory on the root level.
- Italian is now available and it's molto bene ! Main toolbar won't move after switching to whiteboard mode, webcam automatically selects 640×480 as the default resolution, behavior of "connector lines" was improved when zooming or moving the canvas.
For more information, visit our blog !
See you next month