The What's New for November 2020 blog entry is up. A quick summary of everything new:
- Voting results page shows the option with the most votes as the top result.
- Option to reset questions so they can be reused.
- Exported .CSV file includes the total time spent to answer a question.
Cast, Pop Quiz and Throw:
- “Cast Out” feature now captures and sends system audio as well.
- Button to show the portal QR code from the “Pop Quiz” window.
- Reset button on the Throw window to start a new Throw session.
- Support for throwing (sharing) a web page URL to an active session.
- Enhanced file compatibility for .SVG files.
- Zoom clients remain active even after host signs out.
- Added Spanish support for the “Live Caption” feature.
- Time strings now follow the 24-hour clock format.
- Date formats vary depending on the language selected.
- For Android: New option to import individual pages from a .PDF file.